Wednesday 12 January 2011

Images for 'Circus' - After Photoshop





Before making my magazine, i wanted to do a small bit of work on all the photo's before i used them in my work - as apose to putting them in my work then photoshopping. The original images worked out beautifully so, I didn't have to do much photoshopping to the pictures, luckilly. And the photo i took of my iPhone, i photoshopped after I had made my front cover, but photoshopping my front cover onto the front of the phone, so i could talk about my magazine's iPhone app in my contents page (Taking my magazine onto different media platforms). All i really did when photoshopping the photo's of Vicky, was skin smoothing her skin and putting a tan tool over it (weakly) so her skin looked like it glowed a little more. I also over-exagerated the colours to make the red in all 3 images stand out. Also, on the 3rd photo down, i used the drag tool to subtly drag her hair outwards a little bit more so it looked bigger and thicker. Also, on the 3rd image, i put a darker colour through her eyebrows so they stood out a little bit more and really over-emphaysised her eyes.
Apart from that, any other photoshop i did i did during the making my of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment