Wednesday 17 November 2010

Inspiration For My Music Magazine

























I've decided that When doing my article I'm going to base my cover story on Lady Gaga. I have chosen to do this, because Lady Gaga is known for being eccentric and unique and therefore, I think I will have fun playing around with this idea, and it almost gives me limits to do anything. Also, I think that, with my previous knowledge, of Lady Gaga's background and her take on music vs art, I will be able to write a good article. So, after deciding that i was going to base my article on her, I looked into perevious magazine covers that she has been on (I have put 4 examples above). It seems that, in all magazines Lady Gaga has been on the cover of, the cover has been made very chic and classy, with just one simple (and yet brilliant) image of Gaga in the middle, and the title and coverlines based around that. I think, when doing my magazine I am going to follow on this kind of idea for my cover, by just having one smart, classy image in the middle, and revolve everything else around that to really emphasise the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment