Wednesday 1 December 2010

Draft Of My Front Cover

I have decided on exactly how I want my front cover to be now, so I drew up a draft so that It shows what I'm heading towards and what I'm hoping my final magazine cover will look like. I'm very pleased with how I think my front cover is going to turn out, and I think the composition looks very good - Simple, yet interesting. However, since I've drawn up my draft, I have decided on one small change that i want - Which is that The photograph of my model will be taken from behind, and her head will be turned (so a subjective gaze will still be made) - However i don't think this change will effect my draft at all because either way it will still look exactly the same as it does here on my draft. I've decided on having only one picture on my cover, and to stick to neutral tones and one bright colour that i can emphaysize in different parts of the cover (that colour will be red). Also, i'm not going to cram my cover full of cover lines, i think a simple 4 or 5 will look a lot more effective as it will really emphaysize how simplistic I want my cover to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment